Partners in Education
Dear Future MDE Partners in Education,
MDE School currently serves 46 children in the 2020-2021 school year and has steadily increased enrollment by an average of 10% each year. MDE is entering its 11th academic year and has served a total of 233 children with special needs since opening. Our goal is to expand our staff and services over the next three years to serve 60 students. We are also continuing to develop our life skills program through community partnerships to include vocational skills training as our older student population grows and prepares to transition to the workplace.
We invite organizations to play a key role in helping us become the cutting-edge campus we are striving for. Get involved and partner with MDE School to make a difference in our school and the community! The MDE Partners in Education program is designed to support the education of our students and staff by establishing relationships between local businesses/organizations and MDE School.
In return for you generous financial support to MDE School, you will help our students in developing life skills and receive a personalized academic education.
Thank you in advance for considering a partnership with MDE School. We look forward to sharing this incredible journey with your company and our team!
Why Should You Sponsor Us?
MDE School offers unique opportunities for socially conscious organizations to play a key role in supporting exciting developments at the school. This year’s sponsors will help make possible the following developments on campus:
- Building a computer lab to help the students with communication (goal of $10,000)
- Updating technology in the classroom with smartboards (goal of $9,600)
- Continue providing specials which include art, PE, music, drama club, yoga, golf club and more at a cost of $45,000 a year
- Continue providing crucial life skills for our students to be able to achieve independence to their maximum potential over time at a cost of $46,000 a year
- Additional Reading Kits (goal of $1,500)
- Field trips (goal of $4,000)
- 46 MDE students and approximately 115 parents, representing 5 different counties in GA
- An estimated 460 MDE grandparents and other significant caregivers / financial providers
- We have over 22 teachers, staff and 12 therapists working with our students daily
- The MDE School board of directors is comprised of 10 board members who bring more than a combined 150 years of experience in business, marketing, accounting, law, fundraising, non-profit management, therapy services, and education
- Approximately 5 alumni since inception
- We reach over 1,000 contacts a week through our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- We host 2 events a year including a Gala, Boots & BBQ and other unique events